Search results

1. H

Offset p-trap problem

Hi guys. I thought I would include my photo of this 90 degree fitting placement. I should note that I scanned the forum for topics like this prior to my post (there are many "offset p-trap" issues that seem to come up), but I wanted to ask the same type of question as it regards to the...
  2. H

Offset p-trap problem

Hi all. Great site. You have helped with several questions in the past and I really appreciate it. Here is a quick one. My house was built in 1910, and I am in Milwaukee. I recently found my lead drum trap from the 2nd floor shower drain to be leaking from a crack. It was connected with...
  3. H

Old House Plumbing

Vent line? Thanks again. I would rather tear it all out, as I generally don't try to "repair" anything in this house. Since I will put a p-trap in under the shower pan, what would I do with the existing vent line that is coming out just past the drum trap? You can see it in one of my photos...
  4. H

Old House Plumbing

P-Trap Cleanout Hey, thanks SewerRatz for the speedy input! One last question - Does this p-trap really need a clean out on top like this? Since the trap is not right under the shower pan, I understand it would be a bit difficult to clear if it ever really clogged. But is this a code issue...
  5. H

Old House Plumbing

Hi all. Great site. I learn a lot just from reaqding all your comments. Here is a question for you on a house built in 1910. While in the middle of removing the massive concrete mud bed from my second floor 6x10 bathroom (re-tiling the floor), my pounding produced a leak from a trap that is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks