Search results

1. JustM

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

I had the plumber do it. I needed some other things done, they were going to be here...I just let them do it. I really wanted to be here, but couldn't coordinate the schedule of when I was available and when they were. This was probably for the best because I'm sure I would have been...
  2. JustM

Thanks. I just wanted to know why. I'd feel better doing it now. My house is made of block/brick. This would probably be the perfect excuse to get a hammer drill...but I think I'll just get a nice new bit. The vacuuming is a good tip. Thanks again.
  3. JustM

I've got my Acquia II. I've taken out my old toilet (a first). I've tiled the bathroom (just vinyl tiles...the toilet took most of my budget...over concrete). I've been planning on having the plumber install the toilet. However, I'm not sure, having studied this thread, who has the advantage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks