Search results

1. L

Steping up my water volume?

The toilets are 1.3g per flush but there are 6 of them, do you think the 3/4" line will supply those? should I put the tank in anyways just a safe measure? What about putting a step up pump after the tank.
  2. L

The city wont put in a bigger service they dont have enough volume themselves. they supply the city off of one well i believe. We've got to make it work off of the other building. I was just thinking that if there was a tank that had 30 gallons extra sitting in it then when someone flushed the...
  3. L

Hello, Thanks for being here. I am working, in a small town of 200 or less, on a restaurant addition. The city only Provides a 3/4" water line to the old building. In the new building however there are 6 fixtures that require 1" Line ran to them. I was thinking that I should run a 3/4" line off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks