Search results

1. Jluksic

Pressure Switch Repair and Replace w/pics

Submersible well pump, State bladder tank, Square-D 40/60 pressure switch, CSV-1Z... great system worked well for years (125k gal/yr average) until Saturday normal household Saturday business but well pump did not supply to house at the low pressure point (40 psi) normal troubleshooting...
  2. Jluksic

Moving Water Meter from Horizontal to Vertical Position

on well water... rearranging furnance area and need to re-position the water meter from a horizontal position (neer floor) to vertical position (parallel to wall)... any potential problems with the water meter being in a vertical position...?
  3. Jluksic

House water turned off for 3 hours, house plumbing out of whack - Air in system?

House built in 1995, "normal" home plumbing for Colorado suburbs, master bathroom remodel this month, contractor turned off water for 3 hours to rerun master bathroom shower plumbing, all very very basic stuff. Here's the rub: hot water is very inconsistent now. HW temp is fine but volume...
  4. Jluksic

2 HW Tanks in Parallel, Where to Tap Irrigation Line? Need for Expansion Tanks?

I have 2 50 gallon HW heaters in Parallel. I have tapped into the cold supply line that feeds the 2 HW heaters between the HW heaters. See diagram. I have noticed that the cold water line supplying "Tank B" gets very warm over time. Questions: 1. Where is the proper place to tap...
  5. Jluksic

Toto Drake, Dalton and American Standard Champion Real World Review

Real Quick - I installed the Toto Drake, Dalton and AS Champion and family of four used for 6-9 months. Sam's Club tp, healthy family. Choice based on availability, price and bathroom location. 1. American Standard Champion: Install: silly tank to bowl leaking issues first day solved by...
  6. Jluksic

Cycle Stop Valve CSV1Z Results

I recently installed a Cycle Stop Valve (CSV) model CSV1Z, approximately 1 foot from my pressure switch/pump tank. My well delivers ~ 10 GPM, pressure switch is set to 40/60 and State pump tank. Results: The CSV provides constant pressure at "high" (high = greater than 6 gpm) demand...
  7. Jluksic

Humming Control Box

I have a Red Jacket Control Box that seems to "humm" rather loudly whenever there is a demand to turn on the submersible pump. Do all control boxes make noise or could this be an indication of capacitor gone bad???
  8. Jluksic

American Standard Champion Opinion and Issue

I purchased and installed an American Standard Champion this weekend. The tank had the "updated" flush/seal. I am an average handyman, able to start projects but struggle to finish correctly. Removal of old and install of new Champion took about 30 minutes, easy. Anyway, I 've read the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks