Search results

1. Jluksic

Pressure Switch Repair and Replace w/pics

I know about the low pressure cutoff and looked for one but HD and Lws only had generic Square-D without. The CSV1Z works like a charm. Thanks.
  2. Jluksic

Pressure Switch Repair and Replace w/pics

Submersible well pump, State bladder tank, Square-D 40/60 pressure switch, CSV-1Z... great system worked well for years (125k gal/yr average) until Saturday normal household Saturday business but well pump did not supply to house at the low pressure point (40 psi) normal troubleshooting...
  3. Jluksic

Moving Water Meter from Horizontal to Vertical Position

plan to use same water meter... but why must it be in a horizontal position?
  4. Jluksic

Moving Water Meter from Horizontal to Vertical Position

on well water... rearranging furnance area and need to re-position the water meter from a horizontal position (neer floor) to vertical position (parallel to wall)... any potential problems with the water meter being in a vertical position...?
  5. Jluksic

Toilet connection with flood protector ok?

Watts Floodsafe false tripped ~ 1 out of 10 flushes on our AS Cadet 3.
  6. Jluksic

installing registers in duct

http://www.hvac-talk.com the terrylove of hvac
  7. Jluksic

W/H replacament

hire an expert
  8. Jluksic

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Replaced the "original" Champion flush tower with the redesigned parts/package this weekend -it took about 30 minutes total. Easy. 1. No more "clunk". 2. Lever effort is higher than before. 3. Flush action is the best and still better than my Toto Drake. 4. Rear of tank still sits...
  9. Jluksic

House water turned off for 3 hours, house plumbing out of whack - Air in system?

Solved! New Delta shower mixing valves (the Deltas with external vavles) had NOT been installed so system was "recirculating".
  10. Jluksic

House water turned off for 3 hours, house plumbing out of whack - Air in system?

House built in 1995, "normal" home plumbing for Colorado suburbs, master bathroom remodel this month, contractor turned off water for 3 hours to rerun master bathroom shower plumbing, all very very basic stuff. Here's the rub: hot water is very inconsistent now. HW temp is fine but volume...
  11. Jluksic

Water heaters piped in parallel

In support of Series... Dubldare's pdf link implies that both parallel water heaters are set to equal temperatures - which causes the first WH to wear faster. I think most WHs in Series are configured to step the temperature, the first raising the temp to ~75F and the second to final temp ~...
  12. Jluksic

Well for Sprinkler System

mandatory sprinkler reading... http://www.irrigationtutorials.com/
  13. Jluksic

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Ugh!!!!! Add me to the list of Champion leakers. Called AS and they are shipping entire flush tower assemble plus gasket, FedEx from Kentucky. At least is clears better than the Dalton. Grading the best toilets, the ones that work!
  14. Jluksic

Does anybody out there not like their Toto?

I dislike the Dalton's ability to clear the bowl. The "wash" doesn't seem to cover the entire bowl.
  15. Jluksic

Cycle Stop

I'll say it again and again and again... my CSV1Z "holds" my house, irrigation, etc... water pressure steady, no questions asked. If you have a basic lawn irrigation system, this is a must have. If you want constant water pressure when showering, this is a must have.
  16. Jluksic

2 HW Tanks in Parallel, Where to Tap Irrigation Line? Need for Expansion Tanks?

Well... I replumbed the 2 HWHs in true serial and everything is fine. I'm going to guess my quasi-parallel system - Tank B - was overpowering the only fixture it was infrequently serving. Thanks, topic closed.
  17. Jluksic

I understand that my setup is not a true parallel system. The problem (as I haven't done a great job to describe) is Tank B only feeds a basement bathroom not used very often and the Tank B cold supply gets very very hot. Futhermore, when I turn on my sprinkler system, there seems to be a lot...
  18. Jluksic

The 2HWHs were in parallel when I bought the house. And yes, the tanks feed different fixuters as "Phil H2" deduced - which I guess dosen't make this a true parallel system. With a little work, I can plumb the 2HWHs in series and change the irrigation tap location closer to where the main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks