Search results

1. S

Pump won't hold pressure when running water.

Ah crap, that makes sense. So I probably need thousands of dollars at this point. Doh! I guess I'll call around for estimates. I really appreciate your help Bob. Thanks!
  2. S

Oookay, it is a screened well and apparently a month or 2 ago bleach was poured in there to clean out the screen. The casing, if you mean the pipe that the venturi? tube goes into, then we think its 2" and the pipe inside is 1". Unfortunately this isn't in my backyard and I can only get to the...
  3. S

Well we haven't replaced the check valve yet. Is there a way to check if its bad? Thanks for the quick reply!
  4. S

Okay so my 1hp pump will build pressure to 50psi no problem shuts off fine and the water squirts out all nice and wet. The pump will start again at 30psi like its suppose to, but here's the rub, once the pressure gets to around 30psi the pressure suddenly drops and the pressure gauge just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks