Search results

1. D

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

ha ha ha ha redwood to funny! Yes grasping for straws or trying to deflect the truth that American water heaters are the biggesr fraud ever thrust on the plumbing world since PVC pipe for sanitary water lines. To funny! You always tell it like it is! Hey maybe he needs the paycheck from AWH...
  2. D

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

tankless heaters I'm not sold on tankless. Consumer reports isn't either. Unless you have elephants to wash why bother. Look it up. Although I think they have been using them overseas for years with some success. I'm not a plumber and there are plenty of pro's on here that have seen it all and...
  3. D

of course I vacumed out the whirlpool Yes she is good looking. Try going two weeks with intermittent hot water. You'll be the happiest person around when you get it back.I did everything and installed everything properly and then I gave up. Vacumed it from the inside while I had the burner out...
  4. D

dont bother replaced both those items and it still didn't work. I gave up after two weeks without water.
  5. D

I gave up on the 3 yr swirlpool I love the pedal the part on a bicycle across the country. Funny. After replacing everything but the tank I pulled it out and it's sitting on my porch. I bought a rheem and even when you first open it you notice the quality difference. The vents are on the side...
  6. D

whirlpool heater The thermostat control valve is turned all the way up and as a matter of fact I had this problem before a tech came out and replaced it so what else might it be???
  7. D

Hey I've been following the threads about my whirlpool water holder(heater would be a misnomer)...

Hey I've been following the threads about my whirlpool water holder(heater would be a misnomer). Last week my tenant called to tell me she had no hot water. I tried the usual things. Pilot wouldn't stay lit blah blah. Called Hodgy in India and he said they would send me the replacement part for...
  8. D

whirlpool junk now what Hey I've been following the threads about my whirlpool water holder(heater would be a misnomer). Last week my tenant called to tell me she had no hot water. I tried the usual things. Pilot wouldn't stay lit blah blah. Called Hodgy in India and he said they would send me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks