Search results

1. decisions decisions!

How do you clean Toto toilets?

product names? Thank you for the imput-any specific products? Clorox w/teflon? Soft Scrub? :)
  2. decisions decisions!

How do you clean Toto toilets?

We recently installed 2 Toto toilets-one with CEFIONTECT and one without. What kind of brush and cleaner should be used? I've read the sites specifying no Comet, etc., but haven't come across what is actually best. Thank you!! :)
  3. decisions decisions!

Drake-quiet?

We just installed a Drake ADA toilet-I thought it would be quieter. It makes a loud gurgling sound for about 3 seconds-then refills. Is this what other Drake owners find?
  4. decisions decisions!

CEFIONTECT /CeFiONtect , a customer poll and reviews

ADA Drake w/CEFIONTECT mystery I read conflicting reports regarding the ADA Drake-does it come with CEFIONTECT or not-so I called Melinda (Toto rep in Georgia-the number/address was posted recently). She said they were available but a supplyhouse had to order 30 of them. I have an ADA Drake (no...
  5. decisions decisions!

Cardinal Armor-shower door finish

This finish was recommended as an option for a clear shower door-it is suppose to prevent water spots from adhering to the glass door. I'd appreciate any imput!
  6. decisions decisions!

floor cutout?

floor cutout? (clarification provided!) In our bathroom remodel, we're going from a single sink on a built-in vanity to two sinks-so additional plumbing/drains are needed. The contractor wants to cut a hole in the floor to do this-shouldn't it be done under the house? ( there's a crawlspace)...
  7. decisions decisions!

ADA toilets/no CEFIONTECT?

Thank you! Thank you Terry and Paul-I'll show it to my plumber and hopefully my toilet decisions will be final!
  8. decisions decisions!

Toto Carlyle We considered the Carlyle-a bath shop said that we would have to go into the rear wall and make plumbing adjustments (where the water comes into the tank)because of the skirt configuration in the back. The norm is 6 in. high and 6 in. over (I think!!) He said it would have to...
  9. decisions decisions!

Is it a fact that Toto toilets, ADA height, do not come with the CEFIONTECT finish? Thanks!
  10. decisions decisions!

ADA Toto toilets

Thanks Terry!
  11. decisions decisions!

ADA Toto toilets

Besides the Drake, what other Toto toilets are ADA? Thanks again!!
  12. decisions decisions!

shower door selection?

I'd appreciate shower door (pivot) recommendations-it will get lots of use. I found a "CW" brand-thicker glass, 1/4 inch-available in the BN finish I'd like. Is the glass thick enough? Any other brands to look at? Thank you!!
  13. decisions decisions!

towel warmer

thanks! You guys (& gals) are tooooooo much! Thanks for the laughs and advice! Our towels never get completely dry between showers in winter. Warm towels-ahhhh-life's short!
  14. decisions decisions!

towel warmer

I'm looking for a towel warmer recommendation-low profile, close to the wall(small bathroom), and electric. Thanks!
  15. decisions decisions!

Toto sinks w/CEFIONTECT

Another decision- we're thinking of installing Toto undermount sinks with the CEFIONTECT finish. I'd appreciate any imput!
  16. decisions decisions!

centered shower drain?

Our remodeled shower will be long and narrow because of space. Does the drain have to be centered? The contractor asked if I want the drain moved or leave it as is (not centered and it wouldn't be under the shower head-I think it would save him some work). I would appreciate help with this...
  17. decisions decisions!

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

I saw the photo-where can I find the dimensions? Thanks!! Aquia II bowl Aquia II, PDF spec file sheet Installation instructions for Aquia Parts for the Aquia II
  18. decisions decisions!

greenboard or cement board?

Where do you find Zinsser Perma-White paint-I've never heard of it? Thanks!
  19. decisions decisions!

toilet "noise"

Thanks Jimbo!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks