Search results

1. tsingerjr

Range Hood & GFI Tripping

Hey There! We recently have been experiencing an issue when we turn on the lights on our range hood , it causes the GFI connected to it to flash and trip. I replaced the GFI and it still is occurring. The range hood is about 7 years old. 12awg with a 20 amp breaker. Its the only 2 things on...
  2. tsingerjr

Sharing The Same Source To Independently Power 2 Separate Lights??

I'm attempting to connect my outside porch light and interior room lights on the same circuit. The interior room light is has a 3 way switch at one and and a dimmer switch at the other end. I connected everything up and when I flip the room light switch off, it wont allow me to turn the porch...
  3. tsingerjr

Septic & Drain Field Issues

I have a 1200 gal tank (4-5 people). We had our tank pumped 10/31/15 and over the last month I've noticed a sewer smell in the basement and noticed a small trickle of water than ran down the wall. We had heavy rains this week and a considerable amount ran down the wall this time. I called the...
  4. tsingerjr

100 Amp Subpanel

I've added a 100 amp Sq D subpanel off of a Seimens 200 amp service. The cable I used has 4 wires (1 black - hot, 1 red & black - hot, 1 black & white - neutrel and a ground). My question is where these wires go into the 200 amp service. I'm assuming the following: 1) The 2 hots get...
  5. tsingerjr

Pressure Guage Not Working- Pump Running

I have a couple issues here:1) Loss of water pressure 2) Pressure Guage Not Working I have a jet pump with a 30/50 pressure switch. In the past the pump would run on a 20/40 cycle, not 30/50 like the swich was manufactured to do. Of late the pump seemed to run alot more frequent, so after...
  6. tsingerjr

Extending The Well Casing

My current well casing setup is below ground level about 2 feet. The drilled the well into what appears to be an old cistern. The water level never covers the top of the cap. The bolts on the top are getting really rusted and are starting to deteriorate. Is there any way I can extend the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks