Search results

1. I

replacing toto toilet

correction to replacement of toto toilet I have a little more information to fill in. I had looked up the wrong information on the toto website. I see the drake toto non-ada size does also have a 12" rough in. So is there anything else I should be concerned about changing from ada compliant to...
  2. I

replacing toto toilet

I have a toto drake elongated ada compliant toilet bowl. can i replace the bowl with a regular height toto drake without changing any plumbing or floor tiles or anything like that? the rough in the ada is 12" while the rough in for the regular is 10".
  3. I

Toto Drake Toilet Seat

I have a Toto Drake Elongated Toilet. We bought the ADA compliant bowl. The Toto seat soft close seat that comes with it adds height to the toilet. The people that are 5' and under can not reach the floor when sitting on it. Does a conventional toilet seat fit on it and is it lower? Thank you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks