Search results

1. G

How do I get stuff out of a drum trap?

Wife lost an earring down the shower drain. Somewhere under the floor is a drum trap where this has been caught (I hope). Is there any way of retrieving the earring without performing surgery on the house? :eek:
  2. G

Toilet won't flush completely

30 yr old Crane standard flapper type will not flush completely. Been getting more frequent over the last year, now it just never flushes everything down the first time. Takes at least 2, usually 3, sometimes 4 flushes to clear the bowl. Water never gets to the bottom of the bowl during...
  3. G

Which tankless water heater is best

I can't find ratings for tankless water heaters. I can find comparisons but nothing to indicate which units are better/more reliable/common problems. I hope this is the last water heater I buy and I want to end up with a good unit and not a lemon. Any tips/advice/recommendations would be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks