Search results

1. SHill

Yet another low pressure &?

Another problem I have is that my pressure guage doesn't seem to move below or above 40. I think that guage may also be bad. This weekend, I'll go and get a new one and check that tube. I didn't think to check that tube when I changed the pressure switch last week. I thought that was the...
  2. SHill

No the pump does not cycle on & off with low pressure. It's that the presure goes way to low before the pump comes on. I also read the data plate wrong on the owners manual to the pump. It is an 8 amp pump.
  3. SHill

I don't believe the pump is recycling too much because the pump is drawing 6 amps & rated for 11 amps. I don't think this is going into an overload condition, as the pump switch is what is cutting on & off the pump as I watch it open & close the contacts. The picture you show, is that the...
  4. SHill

This most likely has been answered before, but cannot find reference to it. I have a 23 year old 20 gallon "Well-X-Trol" tank that I believe is ready for replacement. What is happening is when the sub well pump turns on, (125 ft deep), water pressure is normal, but after about 2 minutes of...
  5. SHill

Oil burner primary control.

I have to disagree with you. The term intermittent means just that, in intervals as when it is just starting up and flame is established, ignition drops out. Check your Honeywell primary control circuits & how they work.
  6. SHill

Oil burner primary control.

Generally, intermittent means that once the burner goes on, after a few seconds of established flame, the ignition transformer cuts out. Constant means just the opposite. The transformer sends a constant spark thru the electrodes. I'm not familiar with the interrupted type. Most all controls...
  7. SHill

Goodman CPLE24-1C Heat Pump. Bad defrost circuit board?

There is not anything wrong with the defrost board. Remember, when a heat pump goes into defrost cycle, it is actually going into the AC mode. When in the ac mode, the liquid line heats up to melt the frost/ice buildup on the liquid line & coil inside the HP. This also pushes cold air thru the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks