Search results

1. fix4all

Properly flushing an Aquia toilet?

The 0.9 Gal flush does seem abortive with the sound it makes. Just have to get used to the fact that the .9G flush will not completely empty the bowl. Just the nature of the design.
  2. fix4all

JAB technique The JAB technique did it first try! A very quick full-depression and immediate release and the toilet flushed perfect. Guess I was too slow on the trigger! It'd sure be nice if this was described in the TOTO manual and/or troubleshooting section. When you've been a "lever"...
  3. fix4all

There are definitely no obstructions. Any solid waste flushes completely even when/what seems to be a partial flush. I don't use wax rings and only Fernco seals, which I have used on many toilets without incident. The old toilet that was replaced had no flush issues also w/ a Fernco seal. I can...
  4. fix4all

Recently installed an Aquia II and cannot figure out just how long to depress or hold down one of the two buttons for a proper/complete flush. I have searched far and wide on this forum and search engines and have not come across anything that relates to this. Am I the only one experiencing this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks