Search results

1. MN-E

PEX certification?

Has anyone had any experience with getting PEX certification as a non-professional? I'm replacing copper lines with pex (I am the home-owner). My local code states that the pex has to be installed by a factory-trained installer; apparently I need some type of training & certification. My...
  2. MN-E

Vertical pipe support (pvc)

This feels like this should be an easy answer, but I haven't been able to find it... I have new PVC running from my basement, through the 1st floor and into the 2nd floor (one 4" and one 3"). Code in my area requires vertical pipe support at each floor. I have a roll of the nylon...
  3. MN-E

Leaks in lead joints

Hey, folks... my apologies if this topic was addressed elsewhere; I searched & wasn't able to find anything. The story: I'm adding a 2nd bathroom. I've cut into part of the existing C.I. stack and replaced with PVC to accomodate the new DWV... the main floor toilet is still C.I. I set up a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks