Search results

1. D

loss of pressure

Thanks to all input..I got the pump up and running..I ran the main line right to the pump without all the elbows and other couplings..must of had a leak somwhere..also pulled the line out to check footvalve for blockage all is WELL for now Thanks again guys Doug
  2. D

loss of pressure

Only 1 line runs down
  3. D

loss of pressure

My pump is in my basement,I put a new foot valve on it last year and a brand new line.It has be working good until a day ago.Well is aprox 125 ft. air pressure is 28 lbs.We use alot of water in our household so I thought it may have been the pressure switch. I changed it and still the same...
  4. D

loss of pressure

My jet pump is set for 30 on and 50 off..That seems to work fine but when I turn on my taps the pump comes on at 30 but keeps loosing pressure and when I turn off the taps it will go back to 50 and shut off..I replaced the pressure switch and cleaned out the little nozzle going from my feed but...
  5. D

Pump losing pressure

Thanks I changed my main line and foot valve..Everything is working great Thanks Gary
  6. D

Pump losing pressure

The pressure switch started to go off and on constantly,I shut the pump off and went and got a new switch.After i installed it the pump did the same thing,I then drained the water out of it and made sure the tank was not waterlogged,I put air back into it and turned the pump back on.I have it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks