Search results

1. B

Remove PEX Tubing?

Can someone please help me out... I've used a de-crimping tool to remove it from a fitting... I've cut through the fitting, however the PEX still seems crimped to the fitting. Is there an easy way to get this off? I'll settle for anyways b/c I can't seem to pull it off and I've pulled pretty...
  2. B

Low Flow Rain Showerheads

Are there any low flow rain showerheads available? I've searched extensively online - all I can find is 2.5 gpm. I was looking for something less (2.0 - 2.2 perhaps?). Thanks!
  3. B

1/2" supply and GPM questions

Shower heads are 2.5 gpm.
  4. B

Thanks HJ, point taken. I understand now... but I'm still back to my first question... is there a way to determine how many I can use? Or is the standard answer "you can't use that many"? If nothing else, would someone just tell me there isn't a way to determine how many, and that it's just a...
  5. B

Thank you for the answer... is that 5-7gpm based on experience, code, or what? Is there not a specific way to make a determination? I've been on two forums now and people are shunning me b/c I'm asking for a method to make this determination. It's like I'm breaking some unwritten plumbing...
  6. B

No what? Who shuts it down? ??? I'm trying to determine how many shower heads I can run simultaneously... do you recommend something? Thank you!
  7. B

NO sir, the new valve is 1/2 inch. and my supply is 1/2 inch. I'm not sure if I'm confusing... I calculated 12gpm based on the rate in which I filled up the 5 gallon bucket.... So what do you recommend? How can I determine what the maximum amount of shower heads I can run? Thanks a lot!
  8. B

I have a 1/2" supply to master bath. I tested and filled a 5 gallon bucket in 25 seconds - which puts me at 12gpm flow rate. If my thermostatic valve (http://www.danze.com/products/pdfs/D151000_ss.pdf) can sustain 19gpm at 80 psi (I have 85 psi), would it be reasonable to assume that I can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks