Search results

1. L

Help needed with DIY toilet repair!!

Yeah!!! It is now fixed and working thanks to Terry !! nhmaster, i will look into a filter Thx a bunch. Lou
  2. L

Thanks for the diagram and the sediment filter suggestion. Where does this sand come from/ i have lived in this house for 16 years and it is the first time i have seen it.
  3. L

what next?

I have a 3 month old American Standard Cadet toilet. The tank suddenly takes several hours to fill with water. I suspect it is related to something I noticed in all the sinks in the house this week.....tiny little grains of sand. I took off the hose which runs from the shutoff to the toilet...
  4. L

I have a 3 month old American Standard Cadet toilet. The tank suddenly takes several hours to fill with water. I suspect it is related to something I noticed in all the sinks in the house this week.....tiny little grains of sand. I took off the hose which runs from the shutoff to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks