Search results

1. vlbridges

Water comes up other sink when disposal is on

Shorten Pipe We knew you would say that. :) My husband has avoided that solution from day one. For the record, I have urged him to bring in a real plumber but he is a glutton for punishment...and loves doing things himself. I should mention that earlier this week we borrowed an electric...
  2. vlbridges

Not Illinois Thanks for the offer...we live in Tucson, AZ. My husband had a heck of a time installing our sink and disposal after our kitchen remodel. The new sink is larger than the old one and the drains did not match up with the existing plumbing. After several tries with various piping...
  3. vlbridges

Photo Included Here we go. By Golly, I think I've got it! :-)
  4. vlbridges

Water comes to the top of the disposal side when a full sink is released from non-disposal side. No gurgling and bubbling. I'm including a photo of the plumbing, but I suspect our 34-year old pipes need a good goosing! :-) It appears I do not know how to include a photo. sorry.
  5. vlbridges

We have been battling this problem for years now. Both kitchen sink sides drain freely. But...if there is water in the disposal side and the disposal is turned on, there is bubbling and gurgling on the disposal side and water comes up into the other sink. Any ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks