Search results

1. S

Drilling in Fl with PVC

only need the well for sprinkler and a project to work on. I like to learn and do it myself. In porkys drilling prosses above when drillig in sand ,would the sides cave in. how many gpm could expect from a 1 1/4 pvc vs steel well point also what is the pupose of the powder / mud for
  2. S

Drilling in Fl with PVC

pvc well drilling yes I am in Ormond beach and seen the method above and going to give it a try, drillers in this area say water is down 14 to 25 feet
  3. S

Drilling in Fl with PVC

drill with pvc How did member rwolf make out with his project
  4. S

Drilling in Fl with PVC

drilling wiyh pvc I too would like to make my own well but have a few question before I start. Drilling in sand like that would it just not keep caving in ? How many gpm could you expect through pvc vs steel 1 1/4 or 2 in ,in good water conditions? What is the purpose of the powder /mud .
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks