Search results

1. J

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

I just got off the phone with American Water Heater tech support about these issues and guess what? The tech informed me that the heater I had was not supposed to be installed with indoor access due to HUD Regs., it was for an outside closet on a mobile home. He said if I leave it where it is...
  2. J

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Well I took the old one out by myself, put this one in by myself. I had to do some changes to my cold water line and other things to get it hooked up and no leaks. I really hate the thought of doing all that over again, lol! If I could just figure out the loud BAM when the burner fires up I...
  3. J

Yes, a complete burner assembly was in the box. There was no note,etc., to tell one to replace the installed unit with the other one. Maybe I should install the extra one and see what happens but I am tired of messing with the *&^%$ thing. I was told that maybe there was too much air going in...
  4. J

I wish I had known... Hi Folks! I wish I had known about all this before I bought 1 of these from Lowes last week! I thought it was odd it included a complete separate burner unit. It was installed last Tues and the pilot light would not stay lit all day, I would have to light it every...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks