Search results

1. T

Electromagnetic water softener (descaler)

Haha, I would guess not. I dont generally produce chemicals to make money at home. I mean, im a chemist, meth isnt too hard of a stretch...but yeah, I wouldnt expect a return, other than if it prevented scaling it would save hot water appliances like my water heater, dish washer, washing...
  2. T

What if... Wouldnt it make sense to have a unit like this somewhere near your hot water heater though? If this technology does work, and you coupled it with a small ion exchange system, wouldnt a system like that prevent massive scale build up? Again, I dont know, just questions Im asking. I...
  3. T

Wow... I just found an article from europe, government funded, that studied the efficacy of this technology, and demonstrated some level of effectiveness, and yet, you STILL have not asked for the document and refuse to look at the actual science. The only Bush like person here is you...
  4. T

SciFinder Scholar rocks When I got into work today, yes, on presidents day, I decided to use the resources that are available to graduate students at the flagship state school the 'University of Utah', or rather, Pleasant Grove Community College as its so often referred to in the Valley. What...
  5. T

To that guy Ha! It seems I have the ability to offend people while simply going against the grain and saying largely nothing of an inflammatory caliber. Your links are quite informative. The second link that deals with crystallization surfaces is a field that is dealing with a phenomenon...
  6. T

What??? I dont get this at all....way to contribute though.
  7. T

The only real intelligible response to peoples posts is Carl H.'s. And I thank you for that. I can assure you Im a poor graduate student in Salt Lake City that is looking for a way try and eliminate the hard water in my small condo, not a salesman for these 'snake-oil peddlers', just someone...
  8. T

Just look at the Science Im a Ph.D student in Chemistry at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. I first came across this forum when I was researching electromagnetic water softeners, thinking it was a complete hoax, but was humoring myself researching it anyway. This thread has proved...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks