Search results

1. B

Sewage Pump Issue

I was able to drain the basin by vacuuming with a shopvac....(not fun) and made sure there was no blockage anywhere. I started the pump and it does pump upwards. I reconnected the flow check valve and the pvc leading to the sewer. I started the pump and it just whirled around again. I did notice...
  2. B

Sewage Pump Issue

Hello all and thanks for all the tips. I now have a specific problem with my sewage pump and searched the forum to no avail. I have a BurCam model 400500 CAST IRON SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE PUMP. 2" DISCHARGE AND 2" HANDLING CAPABILITIES. INDEPENDANT MECHANICAL FLOAT SWITCH. VORTEX DESIGN...
  3. B

Sewage Pump Issue

Thank you for the reply. Is there anything I can do immediately do drain the basin? It is full and about a flush away from overflowing (I won't use that bathroom any more or laundry until fixed). In the meantime any ideas how to get her going?
  4. B

Sewage Pump Issue

Hello all and thanks for all the tips. I now have a specific problem with my sewage pump and searched the forum to no avail. I have a BurCam model 400500 CAST IRON SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE PUMP. 2" DISCHARGE AND 2" HANDLING CAPABILITIES. INDEPENDANT MECHANICAL FLOAT SWITCH. VORTEX DESIGN...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks