Search results

1. hootheet

Would you believe a 17" rough-in?

Thanks, all. Still contemplating the options, but I appreciate your help. :)
  2. hootheet

Moving the flange is not a practical option for us, but we've considered building a bump-out. I don't strongly object to the gap (good for getting a paint roller behind!) but we were warned about a 2-piece toilet that "someone will eventually lean back on the tank and it'll snap right off" --...
  3. hootheet

We're newbies trying to replace a toilet in a guest bathroom (house built circa 1985). Just discovered that the rough-in is nearly 17" -- the gap was hidden by a now-gone banjo-type vanity top. Is a one-piece toilet our only/best choice, with some decorating trick to not feel like it's in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks