Search results

1. storms

bad smell from gas appliances

beware!! hardwood floor refinishing solvents and gas appliances do not mix So it has been almost a week now and the smell from our hardwood floors being refinished has pretty much dissapated....guess what?? no more smell coming from gas appliances! Mystery solved! We were that close to hiring a...
  2. storms

i would guess spirit based....why? does any of this sound familiar?
  3. storms

nope...no propane no propane..we are hoping that as the floors dry and the smell dissapates it will all just go away...weird though.. will update as it goes...
  4. storms

I turned on my gas clothes dryer and got an awful oil/fuel smell emanating from it as it heated up. A short time later I preheated the gas oven and ..same thing. Had PG&E out here for 3 hours...no leaks nothing...they left scratching their heads. They thought that maybe (just maybe) there was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks