Search results

1. M

I bought the wrong shower valve. Will this work?

I'm sorry I wasn't clear on that. This is for a shower only. There is no tub. I would have capped the tub filler port anyway. Matt
  2. M

I bought the wrong shower valve. Will this work?

Ok here’s the problem. I’m doing a bathroom remodel and I’m in the midst of a custom shower installation. My main shower valve is a Kohler K-304 which feeds a transfer valve. The transfer valve feeds the shower head and 4 body sprays. After designing this and getting halfway through...
  3. M

Preferred Location for Tub Filler

I am installing a Jacuzzi Espree 6032 Drop-in tub. The tiled deck around the tub will end up having about 4 to 5 inches of exposed tile. The filler is a Kohler Forte roman tub filler. Is there a preferred location for the filler? I've seen it located on the tub and I've also seen it mounted...
  4. M

Do I need to re-vent?

As part of my 2nd floor bathroom remodel I am adding a double vanity. I have a 4" PVC stack with a 1 1/2" wye piped for the sink drains. The 1st sink is inches from the stack so I have a 1 1/2" wye that continues to the 2nd sink. The sink farthest from the stack is about 30". Do I need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks