Search results

1. at wits end

Leak Locator question

company ID Thanks. Are you familiar with any such companies in southern New Hampshire, or New England?
  2. at wits end

Leak Locator question

Am looking for a leak locator that detects leaks underneath a concrete slab. Anyone with info on this??
  3. at wits end

Unusual Leak

Not the toilet Thanks for the reply. Both the toilet and bidet have been ruled out. The tip about the air valve on the shower head may be useful, and I will check it out. The lack of shutoffs is a bit frustrating, but I have no choice but to break into the lines and install shutoffs, or...
  4. at wits end

Unusual Leak

I have a very unusual water leak. I'm not a licensed plumber, but I am a retired hands-on engineer, with quite a lot of experience with electronics, hydraulics, and all kinds of mechanical systems. Plus I've done quite a few plumbing repairs through the years. MY SITUATION I am on a deep...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks