Search results

1. Whtdove3

Pet friendly lawn care products?

Has anyone tried any particular products on their lawn that is (hopefully) guaranteed to be pet friendly? Our yard is overgrown with weeds and they've started to affect the neighbors yard. Of course, their not happy about it and we can't blame them. But we have a dog and we don't want to...
  2. Whtdove3

Bathroom tile less than a week, popping loose?

We just had our bathroom floor tiled and I'm already seeing one of the tiles showing cracks in the grout and the tile is "bouncy" in one corner. We can't be without our bathroom for ANOTHER week. Suggestions? (Besides insisting on a refund!) :mad:
  3. Whtdove3

Toto toilet seat question

We just bought a new round TOTO toilet and they accidentally shipped an elongated seat with it. I don't know yet if the store I got it from will have the round seat in stock (still to early in am to call) or if they'll have to order it. If they have to order it, I may just ask for a refund and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks