Search results

1. L

Shower & Bathtub leaking through the ceiling

I am not a plumber but we had this type of problem in our last house - jacuzzi tub was leaking to basement when you took a shower - the culprit = the tile grout was not sealed and basically acted as a sieve and water was entering the basement (from behind the jacuzzi, through the subfloor to the...
  2. L

old bathtub and fixtures has no shower head

Ugh - not what I wanted to hear We're planning on totally gutting this bathroom as well as the adjacent master bath - making a large main bath and walk in closet for master bedroom. And then building onto the house to make a master bath. But this probably won't happen for 2-3 years. I guess...
  3. L

old bathtub and fixtures has no shower head

Currently our new house (built 1933) has the original tub with original faucet and knobs. The previous owners attached a shower head via a plastic hose from the faucet head and attached higher for shower use. It has really bad water pressure and I'm wondering if it is a symptom of the hose and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks