Search results

1. famattjr

Basement trap under bathtub

Hi, when I get done replacing my old galvanized 2" waste pipe taking the kitchen sink water from the front of the house I want to replace this trap shown. Coming down from the bathtub above, when the bath was re done 10 years ago, they ran a flexible nipple from the drain into an 1 1/2", it...
  2. famattjr

Undersink water filter recommendation?

Anyone have experience with a good brand/model of an undersink water filter system? I have a GE one I installed where the faucet is leaking and a new faucet cartridge to fix it is going to cost about as much as a new one. I'm not a filter fanatic, I'd like a single filter system that is...
  3. famattjr

Toto Flapper help

I replaced my fill valve in a Toto toilet so I decided to replace the flapper also which was about 10 years old, with a Korky 3" flapper, the one that has an adjustment feature. But the old white one, shown on top of the tank here, had a "fin" on the opposite side that held it open once you...
  4. famattjr

Undersink waste pipe leak

As hopefully shown in the attached diagram, my under kitchen sink wastepipes have a vertical nipple, (1 1/2" OD pvc) coming down into an old J trap, then the short end of the J trap goes into a compression el, then into a straight nipple. I don't have one of those nipples with the 90 degree...
  5. famattjr

New sump pump question-cycles frequently

I just had new pumps installed in my sump. I have a high water table, I have french drains feeding a lot of water, especially during storms, into my sump. My sump liner is a standard plastic one sold in Home Depot, 20" in diameter, 25"deep. My old pump, while high in hp, could not keep up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks