Search results

1. N

Electromagnetic water softener (descaler)

Cool guys stay in your little world. Three posts and I am gone. I was being honest, nice greeting to a new member. Wonder if I hold the record for shortest time on this NG.
  2. N

Ha, I see I wandered onto a NG that makes money selling old technology and people just keep sucking it up. Well once people find out they don't need all that Chemical Water Softener crap your sales will go the way of film Cameras, Tube TVs and buggy whips and real fast. I know you...
  3. N

Hi I was looking up Electromagnetic water softeners for my daughters and up came your NG. So I joined it just to get on this post. I am an industrial designer and at design elevators. wikipedia has me at their site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Cali I don't sell these Electormagnetic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks