Search results

1. MikeFromHC

Water pipe repair.

In removing some concrete yesterday we found the water pipes to the rear of the house I was curious about. They were on the surface of the ground immediately under the concrete and on top of the sewer line I was after. The diamond blade determined which was the hot water side... Lucky it was...
  2. MikeFromHC

Tankless as a booster?

When my old water heater died I put the new one at the front of the house rather in the garage. (Previous owner used a *lot* of hot water in teh garage and it made sense.) Now the front gets hot water fairly quickly but the back gets it slowly and it has cooled a lot. Does using a small...
  3. MikeFromHC

Replace short run of cast iron.

I have to replace about 30 feet of cast iron pipe. Most of the run is under a thin concrete and and a digging bar makes "easy" work of it. There is however a short run of less than 10 feet (that may not be straight) which is under four or more inch concrete. Is there any way to do a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks