Search results

1. R

Have you seen this faucet?

Yep, I knew I'd feel like an idiot. Right answer, HJ. You guys are awesome. Thanks! Tim
  2. R

I don't see a little tab. Do you recall how to uncover it? Thanks for the reply, Tim
  3. R

Has anyone seen this faucet? I think it might be a Price-Pfister. I tried to take off the handle the other day. I began by trying to pry the chrome 'cap' off the top - only it turned out not to be a cap. You can see the result in the attached image. I ended up peeling off the top surface...
  4. R

Washers on toilet flange

I was wondering about that - so only 'plastic' flanges require securing to the floor? Tim
  5. R

Washers on toilet flange

I have a cast iron toilet flange that does not have any screw holes for fastening to the floor. It does have some slots that are wider than a screw head, though. I was thinking about installing some screws with large washers to provide fastening to the floor (see picture). Is this a good idea...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks