Search results

1. srichey01

Continuous "relief" from T&P valve

i planned on doing that today...getting ready to head out and pick up a pressure gage and test it out.
  2. srichey01

i believe all is good (knock on wood). No leaks from the T&P since replacing it yesteray around noon. I want to thank everyone for your help. You saved me bunch of money because I would have just went out and bought a new w/h which would have been 700-800. Thanks again. Next task is replacing...
  3. srichey01

I apologize gary, i was not trying to avoid the question, i guess my haste to get the T&P valve changed to stop the steady flow took over my thought process. i do not see any sort of check valves from the main water line coming into the house. there is also nothing on the cold line to the...
  4. srichey01

new valve I just finished replacing the t&p valve. time to wait and see. as far as the expansion tank, i did not buy one yet. however the way the w/h was installed i do not know if i will have enough room. it is installed in the corner of my basement garage (direct vent), i have approx 17"...
  5. srichey01

I can only assume the system is closed. I am going to try replacing the t&p valve and also will install an expansion tank. Hopefully this will solve my problem of continuous water from my relief valve. Thank You for you help.
  6. srichey01

I have a 50 NG American W/H in house when we bought it and approx 5 yrs old. After 4+ yrs of no problems, my T/P valve started continously "relieving" itself on my basement garage floor. I have replaced the Thermostat unit (warranty), flushed the unit and adjusted the temp setting and incoming...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks