Search results

1. K

Apartment ceiling radiator wont' heat?

I dont mean to confuse you guys, but I had all this copied and pasted into a single form and it wouldnt' post. So I had to do it in different ones. The post if you can understand them are from another forum. I talked with association and they are only responsible for the boiler and pipes...
  2. K

Check this out. https://********solutions.com/webapp...-1&req=catalog Thats just a fan coil uint. Made by First Company(very popular). Its the system its hooked to, is what you have to examine. Ok i'm going to look at that link here in just minute. So if noone else had the...
  3. K

well you would think... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that more than just them didn't get heat. But I havent' been over there yet to collect or to get my few tools left. But they say its working, I just find it hard to believe its the...
  4. K

2. was to show them that my work was justified, I am getting paid for my time, but I have to know it was well deserved. They could go to the fan. Or they could go to the fan, and a zone valve. heres pictures of what I could take of the job, i have more but dont' know if would be any more help...
  5. K

NEW UPDATED INFO the person I changed out valve out for called me yesterday.. seems to be heat is working fine now...the problem GET THIS! THE THERMOSTAT!! what? no way in hell is the thermostat the problem, I am not a professional by any means in the HVAC trade but i'm also not stupid. The...
  6. K

also found out that homeowners are responsbile for the thermostat and coil, only thing association is responsible for is boiler system and since its not their boiler thats the problem its not their problem and the pictures are updated, there are 2 bleeders and I cut them out and...
  7. K

NEW UPDATED INFO the person I changed out valve out for called me yesterday.. seems to be heat is working fine now...the problem GET THIS! THE THERMOSTAT!! what? no way in hell is the thermostat the problem, I am not a professional by any means in the HVAC trade but i'm also not stupid. The...
  8. K

have a apartment complex that has a huge boiler on outside and runs hotwater through the plumbing lines for heat. I'm guessing that the water goes through radiator(in my ceiling) then the blower forces the heat through the ducts, after a while the water recirculates to bring in new hot water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks