Search results

1. ActionDave

Pressure Switch and the Jet Pump-They hate each other

I have a pressure switch that won't stay closed long enough to let the jet pump come up to speed. When the pressure drops enough for the switch to close it won't stay closed, bounces back and forth like someone sending Morse code. Jam a screwdriver against the points and the motor runs fine...
  2. ActionDave

Is Taco the only one out there?

Does any one besides Taco make a good multi-zone boiler control box?
  3. ActionDave

Boiler pump question

I'm wiring a boiler for a plumbing/heating contractor- Lochinvar 150. What will happen if boiler pump is made to come on along with DHW pump when DH stat calls for heat?
  4. ActionDave

clean windows

I was punching out on a recent remodel needed a couple of screws. Headed for the truck and smacked into the patio door. A window washing crew had been working. That glass was so clean I did not see anything but the view! What do these guys use to get windows so clean?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks