Search results

1. plumbing4u

Water softeners?

softener everybody forgot to mention to "Tim" that there are some downsides on the water softeners, such as high maintenance and the fact that you have to install reverse osmosis under your kitchen sink that also requires maintenance good luck "Tim" :cool:
  2. plumbing4u

New bath tie in

fernco come on guys it is a simple question :cool: Yes "hj" is OK to use a fern co or mission band or a rubber coupling. just make sure that your repair is shaded and compacted before you back fill. I hope my answer help and i hope is not too late take care
  3. plumbing4u

Anyone using the Geberit Tessera toilet?

tessera toilets I just got a call to service a 9 year old tessera toilet, and :mad: that was a pain trying to get parts. the fill valve went bad. I personally do not recommend this toilets to any one, stay with the traditional, if you are looking for a good functioning toilet and save water at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks