Search results

1. P

Price Pfister Kitchen Diverter Tee

I have a single lever faucet, pullout spray. I have a diverter issue (water doesn't come out of the faucet strong unless you "pop" the sprayer). I have turned off the water, and I can remove the bottom hose coupling and the side hose coupling. How do I remove it from the top coupling? The...
  2. P

One zone every day, all other zones periodically?

Sorry, I have scoured the internet to try and figure this out and can't. I have a new Rainbird ESP Modullar Controller. It has three programs, A, B, C. Six zones. I want the zone for my flower bed to go off every morning during the hot summer months here in Houston, and I want the all...
  3. P

Orifice in burner in American Water Heater

I had the same problem with my American water heaters as described in the Whirlpool thread (same mnfctr as all know). Asked for two new gas valves and manifold assemblies. No questions asked, they were overnighted for 20 bucks. I was actually pleased with the customer service. The manifolds do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks