Search results

1. Joewalbran

Water Ridge faucets and Costco???

WR OK so far Put in a Wr 3 hole lav faucet here at home last month. Works smoothly. Looks very good. I was a little put off by the fact it uses hose [instead of solid] connections from faucets to central spout, but perhaps that is common these day. Basic install was easy, though doing it as...
  2. Joewalbran

Old captive air tank mystery

Mystery solved The patent # on the pump tank proved to me at least, and then to the tech at Con-aire--Sta-rite, to our satisfaction that the tank was theirs. In fact the tech was really amiable, and said she too had delivered one of those vinyl bladders out of a tank. Hey, a hands on person...
  3. Joewalbran

Maybe, just maybe Hi Bob the pump/tank guru. Thanks for responding. Well the tank [I'm calling it a Sta-rite] is rated to 500 PSI and my humble boiler runs at 15 to 20 PSI. And the steel is welded up nicely. So that aspect is ok. I put a propane torch to the mystery lining. It is NOT...
  4. Joewalbran

It's a mystery to me. I pulled vinyl bladder out of a Kenmore "Captive Air Water Tank". [What a job! My wife saw me pulling and pulling on it on the garage floor, and finally asked " Is it a girl or a boy?" I thought I could weld 3 more outlets on it and create a 36 gallon buffer tank for an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks