Search results

1. thumpngood

Can't beat Leaks at Couplings

Thanks Thanks again to all. going to try these responses in order of least cost, and hope to be rid of the leaks. Next I'll call a plumber.
  2. thumpngood

Hey Redwood, I really appreciate your time. Hears what I've done... and what you suggest... just to be clear. Not sure why copper to (what ever the metal is that the valve is... steel with crome?) wouldn't work. Thanks, David
  3. thumpngood

Hi, DIY'r here. I have a leak and tried 2 setups as indicated below, arrows show what I did in-line. I have this problem below a sink and shower faucet. All new hardware. CPVC to 1/2" CPVC male adapter >>Leak>> 1/2 - 3/8 Water Supply Valve>> 3/8 - 1/2 Flex Host >> Faucet CPVC to 1/2" CPVC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks