Search results

1. Bigbstanley

Reroute Vent Pipe

Maybe my first diagram was a bit confusing. I would use angles. I'm thinking a 30 on the lower section and a 45 in the attic.
  2. Bigbstanley

Reroute Vent Pipe

No, not making an island. I'm just removing a section of the wall. I want to have regular counter and then 6-7 in above that have a "bar counter" in the shape of an 'L'. Here's a pic to show you exactly what I'm doing. It's just that pipe, that I'm not sure what to do with.
  3. Bigbstanley

Reroute Vent Pipe

hmm, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Isn't that kind of what I have drawn? The red would be my wye off to the right. Are you saying that I would need to move my drains for the sink lower to the ground maybe and then do a 45 from there to the right wall? Or does my redline just need to be...
  4. Bigbstanley

Reroute Vent Pipe

I'm knocking out a wall in my kitchen and I have a vent pipe which comes from the drain of kitchen and goes straight up to the roof. I would like to put an elbow on it in the kitchen and reroute it through the walls, up into the attic and then put another elbow on it to connect it back up with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks