Search results

1. A

Adding Monoflowtee

reply Krow, Thank you for time and patience, I am not a plumber, but a DIY guy with an engineering degree but no experience so I am not familiar with all the terms but I understand theoretical fluid dynamics and flows. And I am having problems finding a plumber who understands this as well...
  2. A

Adding Monoflowtee

location and air lock. The location of this baseboard is the second floor. There are 3 bleeding nipples in this room, all of which I have bleed for 10 minutes straight. I don't think there is any air. Additionally, I have a spiralator automatic air bleeder which does not spit out any air...
  3. A

Adding Monoflowtee

I have a Two Pipe Reverse Return Hydronic Loop system on one zone. The house has pretty even heating throughout the house except for one room with about 32 linear feet of cast iron baseboard (the longest run of baseboard). The end of the baseboard barely gets hot after a system cycle. After...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks