Search results

1. L

Veritek/Swanstone tub w/o walls ??

Veritek/ Swanstone tub Thanks Howard for both replys. Yes ,the hangrohe is the one we are going to go with. Still looking for a tub though. THe 60x30 are pretty scarce, the ones with alittle depth anyway. Kohler makes an Hourglass this size but you need to purchase the apron and it does not...
  2. L

Veritek/Swanstone tub w/o walls ??

Has anyone installed this tub without the walls. we want to use tile surround, the tub seems to be the right size for our alcove. But I'm worried about the quality? Any help? Lin
  3. L

Hansgrohe thermobalance 11

Has anyone used this shower faucet? We have a hot water on demand boiler system, and are worried that the thermostat will deplete the hot water too quickly. When we shower if the hot water comes out to quickly it can be depleated fast and you have to cut back on the hot volume.But once you get...
  4. L

bathtubs Acrylux ????

Hi All, We are starting a bathroom renovation and are having a hard time choosing a 60 x 30 alcove tub. It seems the only 60 x30 with alittle bit of depth are the Am Standard Acrylux which says is a acrylic reinforced fiberglass tub or the swanstone veritek. My contracter says the swanstone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks