Search results

1. B

gas pipe question

Since I don't know, I'll ask. Why black pipe for gas? Most all gas lines seem to be black pipe. Is there some chemical thing with galvanized and gas? Or maybe the tin in galv. gets air borne? Bob
  2. B

Wilkins 600 pressure reducer: bleed up

HJ, I woke up realizing this was the 3rd trip to the store and I hadn't even gotten the wrenches out. Store 3, Two new valves, priced right between store 1 and 2. All brass, it went really smoothly. Plumbing is all better now, I can watch Super Bowl. Thanks All Bob:D
  3. B

Thanks All. Iguess I won't feel to bad if I fail at rebuild. I I actually started by buying a new one, or trying too. Right box, but someone switched the unit with another brand and stole the washer for the union. Faces on the union looked shiny, but pretty dinged up. They only had the one...
  4. B

Odd length freeze proof faucet

Since I live where freeze is really really rare, I'll bite; What is a freeze-proof faucet? Bob:D
  5. B

Hi All, I am brand new here, looks like a good, useful place. Wilkins 600 pressure reducer, specifically 3/4" version, at least 10 years old. It regulates just fine while there is even a small flow. After flow stops the delivered pressure sneaks up (10 seconds) to the full supply pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks