Search results

1. BubblegumMom

Stump Removal

I would like to get rid of a tree stump that is starting to rot and is just a couple feet from the house, I guess mainly because I'm afraid it will start getting a lot of insects. It is too close to the walkway to have it pulled out. I have a container of Hi-Yield Stump Remover which contains...
  2. BubblegumMom

water line replacement

We may have to have our water line replaced from the meter to the house. What kind of pipe should it be replaced with? Loretta
  3. BubblegumMom

masonry sealant

How long should a mason wait after tuck pointing before applying the masonry sealant? Loretta
  4. BubblegumMom

tuck pointing question

One side of our house needs tuck pointing and we need to choose a mason. Do most masons use a squeeze tube-type apparatus to put the mortar into the joints these days instead of an old fashioned trowel? Does it work as well? Thank you! Loretta
  5. BubblegumMom

creosote

Hello! Our front porch roof is being supported by two railroad ties. About 20 years ago one started to rot at the bottom and needed to be changed, so my husband just went up to the neighborhood lumberyard and picked up a new one. Now the other one is rotting and I have been trying to find...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks