Search results

1. D

Gluing ABS pipe

Toto aquia II
  2. D

Copper pipe in masonry wall in Puerto Rico

you may want to find out what the chemicals in the concrete will do to the copper overtime
  3. D

Gluing ABS pipe

My question is about 3" ABS pipe l've roughed in my toilet 12" from the finished drywall. l now want to install tiles and therefore need another 5/8". l have yet to secure the toilet flange to the sub floor and therefore can pull the flange 5/8 from the wall which in turn is bending the 3"...
  4. D

My question is about ABS 3" pipe l've roughed in my toilet 12" from the finished drywall. l...

My question is about ABS 3" pipe l've roughed in my toilet 12" from the finished drywall. l now want to install tiles and therefore need another 5/8". l have yet to secure the toilet flange to the sub floor and therefore can pull the flange 5/8 from the wall which in turn is bending the 3"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks