Search results

1. Timk10

Water Softener Recommendations

I am interested in water softeners and was hoping for some impartial input. Background: We have gone through 5 coffee pots in the two and a half years we have been in our home. We have not had issues with appliances but that is likely because we upgraded them recently. We do get hard water...
  2. Timk10

Water softeners?

We live in an area with very high mineral content in the water. I burned through a coffee pot every 3 months until I went to filtered water but even then it still went out after a while (I think unfiltered water was still being put in occassionally.) I am thinking about a water softener but...
  3. Timk10

No water to one sink & dishwasher from hot water lines

I have an issue with our kitchen sink faucet and dishawasher not getting water from the hot water lines. They have separate supply lines from an inside wall under the sink. Both are turned on fully. It was significantly below freezing last night but these are connected to pipes that are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks