Search results

1. C

Basement bathtub install

I'm helping with a basement finish and had the following question. Why does the overflow pipe from the tub go straight into the p-trap instead of the tub drain? Reason I ask, is we have rough-in problem with the location of the branch waste line which would go away if we went directly to the...
  2. C

Arc fault circuit breakers

Finishing a basement and local jurisdiction has adopted 2008 NEC code but I'm still having trouble understanding which circuits require the ARC fault. I'm laying out 15AMP lighting circuits and 20AMP outlet circuits. The Bath and the wet bar area will have 20Amp GFI outlets. The basement...
  3. C

Basement finish

Hi, I'm helping my daughter finish her basement and have a couple of questions on the electric plan. 1. I've been told we need to use ARC fault circuit breakers, so wondered if required for all rooms or just the living areas? 2. Next to the bathroom will be a small bar area with a bar sink...
  4. C

Adding fitting to existing drain

Okay, you probably have answered this a million times but I couldn't locate what I needed to know so here goes. I'm going to finish my daughters basement and have run into a little problem. She wants a bar sink which unfortunately is not going to be on the same way as the bathroom so I have a...
  5. C

delta pressure balance valve

Hi, I'm having an issue with my downstairs shower valve. We have not used the shower for a year or so but the other day ( I think the washer was running) the shower started running. I tried to shut off but nothing worked. I pulled off the handle and the covers to see what was going on. I can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks