Search results

1. W

Basement bathroom remodel

Hello, posted this question on plumbing page but still looking for an answer. I am remodeling a bathroom in the lower level of a bi-level. the original plumbing was on top of the slab with step ups for the fixtures. Needless to say this limited head room A LOT and just looked like crap. I...
  2. W

Basement bathroom plumbing

I've made the changes that were suggested and did some other little changes including the vents. Please if something is wrong tell me what it is and maybe how to fix it (if only one way). Even if I don't sound like it in my replies, I really do appreciate the help! :D
  3. W

I didn't include any venting in my drawing for lav and washer but was going to vent it. Just wanted to try to keep the drawing on the drains so it would be easier to follow. I guess the problem with the vent on the shower is because it does't vent until the tee? As suggested I would use a wye...
  4. W

Thanks for the reply. The PVC underground is ok in my area. Cast was installed under the floor 28 years ago (house built 1980). I have made another drawing to help show how I was intending to make the connection. I hope it makes it clearer between the other drawing and this one. I do plan...
  5. W

Hello, I'm working on installing a bathroom in the lower lever of a bi-level. There is no roughed in plumbing so I have to remove slab and tie into the drain. All drains and stack run down into the room that will be the new bathroom and are pvc. They go into cast iron under the floor. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks