Search results

1. Southpaw134

Gas Water Heater Help Needed

I had a Bradford White gas water heater installed about a year and a half ago. This morning I noticed the water was not very hot, would only get luke warm. I checked and the pilot was out, I attempted to re-light the pilot with no luck. My water heater has a electronic control, which looks...
  2. Southpaw134

Gas water heater/Furnace combo

Need some help, I work for a municipal utility that offers natural gas service and rebates for gas appliances. We are currently offering 'double' rebates for gas appliances, some rebates are substantial (new water heater = $1350.00, new furnace = $1400.00 - - - new is defined as converting the...
  3. Southpaw134

GE Hybrid vs. Gas (Tank or Tankless)

Trying to decide if I should go with a GE Hybrid or a gas, either tank or tankless, water heater....any suggestions? Home has 2 full baths, both on the oppsite side of the house - very long run to the bathrooms. 2 adults and 2 children under 3 years old, average monthly consumption around 40...
  4. Southpaw134

Gas Dryer

Looking to purchase a gas dryer, anyone have any siggestions or feedback? Thanks in advance. (I wasn't sure what forum to place this in...)
  5. Southpaw134

Electric water heater help

My electric water heater sprung a slow leak at beginning of last week but was still providing hot water. I had decided to put in a gas water heater based on the long term ROI and because I would be able to add other gas appliances in the future (dryer, range, etc...). I began contacting...
  6. Southpaw134

Gas Water Heater Assistance

Getting ready to replace my electric water heater and with a gas water heater as it will save money in the long run (local utility company will put the tap and meter in for free and give me a $675 rebate for the water heater). I am looking for recommendations on a make and/or model I should...
  7. Southpaw134

Bathtub drain problem

I am in the midst of installing a new bathtub (fiberglass) and the flange for the drain pipe is about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch too low. My question is do they make a flange extender or an extended piece that screws into flange (i have one that is brass - threaded inside and out - that came with my...
  8. Southpaw134

Question about the slope of a 3" line...

is there such a thing as over sloping (too extreme of an angle) an outdoor 3" sewerline? I assume there isn't, I assume there are some sewer lines that run vertical..., but assuming is, an, umm...big assumption. Also, if I have a vertical line that I need to connect to a horizontal line is...
  9. Southpaw134

Adding a new 1/2 Bath, need help.

First, thank you in advance. I appreciate all feedback, good and bad. I currently have a finished room (18 x 13) above my garage, attached is a partially finished space (6 x 13) which is currently used as a closet for storage. I would like to convert this closet to a 1/2 bath which would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks