Search results

1. S

Will this work for new P-trap for vanity?

Flexi extension no good? I should replace it with straight hard PVC?
  2. S

Problem solved. I decided to bite the bullet and cut off the builder 90 downturn. Used a solvent joint wall to 1.5" adapter. I then ran horizontal pipe to the trap which is now directly underneath the sink. I used the flexi extension up to the sink drain. Drains perfectly now. Thanks...
  3. S

I have about 1"-1.5" of PVC pipe coming out of the wall. So I COULD cut off the old downturn and extend the pipe to directly under the sink. I read on another forum may run into problems if I DON'T do this. I was just trying to avoid cutting, but I'd rather do it right the first time.
  4. S

The horizontal piece to extend to under the new sink will be about 5-6", nothing too big. The drop from the sink to the proposed horizontal piece is approximately 8". Again, nothing dramatic. I guess my BIG question is whether the P-trap needs to be directly under the sink or can it be...
  5. S

New idea I didn't know I posted in a comedian forum. I brainstormed last night and came up with a better idea. What do y'all think?
  6. S

House builder used solvent 90* downturn on 1/2" pipe to threaded connection as shown. I was planning to use another 90* elbow, use 1/2" PVC to extend drain out, then use p-trap to turn the drain up towards sink and reduce pipe to 1/4" Will this work? I have my doubts since the water has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks